Management for Lawyers provides management tools for integral and differential growth attorney.
- Provide training for the lawyer to intervene on the boards of companies with knowledge of language, concepts that can interpret financial statements and financial to review and evaluate strategic issues.
- Know how to develop its own strategic and marketing plan as a tool for professional growth and business advice.
- Improve the negotiating and mediating skills, which will enable to establish win-win relationships with their own environment.
- Know and apply basic techniques to understand the accounting function as part of the information system of the company in the process of making strategic decisions.
- Knowing how to read the basic financial statements, notes, schedules and the audit report.
- properly interpret the financial, economic and financial information derived from the Financial Statements through knowledge and sufficient management and analysis tools.
- Design a professional corporate governance oriented economic results in order to monitor the performance of the strategies through a dynamic tracking of business.
Lawyers, Lawyers, Doctors of Laws developed in the business world as consultants, managers, boards of directors of companies or other functions.
Owners or partners of Buffets or organizations providing legal or legal consultancy services. independent professionals.
- Module 1: Strategy and Marketing for lawyers
- Module 2: Negotiation, mediation and arbitration
- Module 3: Strategic Accounting
- Module 4: Analysis and interpretation of accounting information
- Module 5: Corporate governance
Program taught in: