The world of fashion is growing at a fast and steady pace becoming an extremely competitive market with constant innovation and a knowledgeable consumer of global trends and buyer in non-traditional channels. Training and vision from the point of view of Marketing has become today, together with the creativity of designers, in an exclusive need for designers, entrepreneurs, businessmen, executives and industry suppliers of clothing, footwear and accessories.
Upon completion completed, the participant will have achieved the following transfer targets:
- Contribute to the competitive development of companies in the fashion sector through learning concepts Marketing and cases.
- Apply Marketing tools and techniques for starting a personal venture or improve the position of brands or companies in the market.
- Marketing strategies used to generate greater competitiveness of companies in the world of fashion in the domestic market and abroad.
- Designers or Entrepreneurs who already have their brand or want to throw it.
- Service Providers industry of clothing, footwear and accessories.
- Responsible for the areas of Marketing, Production, Purchasing, Product, Commercial or Retail companies.
- Those of different disciplines that are not in the industry but seek trained to enter the world of fashion.
- MODULE 1: Marketing and Fashion
- MODULE 2: Creativity. Research, Planning, Strategy
- MODULE 3: Product: collection, prices, trends. Communication
- MODULE 4: Distribution. Retail. Management.
Program taught in: