Marketing consists of decisions ranging from positioning, portfolio and product development to the most modern technologies for creating memorable experiences that enhance consumer loyalty (neuromarketing).
The same decisions that make the engine Businesswoman action and it depends income of the company thrive. a program that does not include the use of neurosciences applied to marketing and sales, knowledge and identification of social behaviors that make the different communities, different tools and technologies to create experiences and is not currently conceived relations to ensure customer satisfaction and customer loyalty, all expressed through a value proposition.
Upon completion completed, the participant will have achieved the following transfer targets:
- Provide basic knowledge about current global investment assets in markets
- Change the way we do marketing companies
- Knowing the process of creating demand
- Learn to apply neuromarketing in decision-making
- Determine different social behaviors and how communities are formed.
- Apply different forms of experiential marketing
- Develop an action plan relational.
- Design and implement a successful Value Proposition
CEOs, Business Owners and all those who wish to broaden their knowledge in an easy and enjoyable way.
Commercial and Marketing Managers, Advertising Agencies, Brand Manager, Product Manager and all professionals in the area of Marketing and Sales who want to learn a new way of marketing.
- MODULE 1: Marketing and Opportunities
- MODULE 2: Relationship Company - Market
- MODULE 3: Plans and Value Propositions
This school offers programs in: