Advanced Course in Housekeeper / e
Format in Hotel Housekeeper with new tools
The Housekeeper Hotel is one of the key parts of running a hotel. Also known as story supervisor is the person who is in charge of housekeepers and organized so that they can carry out their work. The Hotel Housekeeper work requires organizational, planning and control of all work done on floors, rooms and amenities areas, focusing on target and optimize the resources at its disposal. A profession that requires adequate training to make a success of the role of intermediary between your computer and the hotel management and to achieve the best quality in their daily work.
This course aims Housekeeper closer to new tools and methods of work for proper management of the department of housing, with special emphasis on the management of area homes and introduce you to materials and concepts that are not normally available to professionals in this area.
During the course you will use the Adapto hotel management program, which will provide you with educational ESAH license.
- Regiduría Estate - Introduction to Flooring department. Areas and charts. Personal composing department. Cleaning products. Planning department. Linen and laundry area. Administrative Management.
- The area of accommodation in the hospitality industry - The receiving department. The reservation department. The commercial department. The maintenance department. The apartment kitchen. The restoration department. The commissary department.
- Quality Management. General Hygiene Plan - System for quality. Structure quality system. Quality procedures.
- Environmental Management - Management of hazardous waste. Urban waste management. Control of environmental issues. Identification and assessment of environmental aspects. Emergency Plan. Plan preventive actions and control of legionellosis. Management of atmospheric emissions. Energy management.
- English for Area Accommodation and Flats - The phrases used. Verbs. Vocabulary.
In the course of Hotel Housekeeper, you get:
- Dirijas a team, applying motivational techniques, communication and teamwork.
- You do the planning and distribution of work, shift schedules and tables, taking into account the levels of employment and human resources available.
- You organise and define the necessary team of people in your department or area within the framework of strategic planning and the guidance received.
- Coordines Dirijas and the clerk staff, involving them in the goals and motivating to have a highly responsive to customer needs and develop their professionalism.
- Evalues and controls the cost and performance of the department.
- Analyze the interrelationship and coordination with other departments, using appropriate procedures.
- Supervises the process of cleaning and tuning rooms and common areas, ensuring an optimal level of finish.
- Attend to all requests and complaints raised by guests, either directly or through reception, so you provide them the highest level of satisfaction, comfort and safety.
- Analyze the impact a hotel establishment may have on the environment, improving environmental quality and minimizing the negative impact it could produce.
- You communicate orally to a partner in English.
The governess course is aimed at all those who wish to acquire, improve or update their training in this sector with specific training to take up a job as Subgobernanta and Hotel Housekeepers.
Program taught in: