Advanced Course in Front Office Manager
Expand your training in hotel reception
The Course Front Office's mission is to train future leaders of receipt so they know how to organise and manage the reception, while achieving greater profitability in the allocation of rooms. The receiving department is the nerve centre of a hotel. The first image is saved to the client is receiving equipment and the smooth running of the hotel depends on the department. The front desk manager must ensure that all other departments are perfectly coordinated with the reception and his team.
As head of reception you will learn to organise, direct and coordinate the work of staff to your office and direct, supervise and plan all activities of the department. Of course, you will learn as a hotel front desk manager and middle management, working with the management of the establishment in the implementation of enterprise policy, meeting objectives and promoting profitability.
Also complements the part of Revenue Management to find optimize hotel capacity.
Tutored by solving case studies, learn to manage the availability and pricing of rooms to optimizing maximizing revenue and hotel occupancy.
Know handle the specific Adapto hotel management software that provide you with educational ESAH license to learn with a real working system.
- Housing area in the hotel industry - Management reserves. Welcome. Concierge. Management floors. Technical Services
- The reception area -. Reservations department. Welcome. Concierge. Phones. The front desk manager / functions
- English for the reception - The phrases used. Verbs. Example of a hotel conversation. Describing a hotel. Some grammar. Giving directions. Problems with check-in. Curiosities. Vocabulary Topic
- Personal Image - Personal Image. Poise. Basic social norms: the importance of image. Knowing be. Proper attire. Body and verbal language. Customer satisfaction
- Social and communication skills - Professional Fitness and personal attitude. Communication skills. Styles of behavior. Action guide for poise
- Introduction to revenue management - Concept of Revenue Management. Origin and history. Basics. Diagram hotel Revenue Management processes. Trends.
- Benchmarking, segmentation and forecasting - Analyze and understand the current situation, environment and competition: benchmarking. The importance of segmentation in Revenue Management. Budget and forecast or prediction.
- Optimization of capacity and tools rm - Capacity management and product resource. Capacity optimization. Indicators and internal hotel Revenue Management tools. Revpash: leading indicator restoration.
- The hotel pricing - price analysis and tariff barriers. Pricing concept hotel. Price Determination. Fee Structure in hotels.
- Trends in distribution, marketing and loyalty - Trends in distribution. Marketing and online marketing strategies. Current Importance of Revenue Management. Customer loyalty.
The front desk manager course has the following objectives:
- Mastering the operation of the reception department and managing room reservations.
- Coordinate the tasks required of the clerk at the counter and the basic skills of customer service.
- Mastering the billing process and hotel industry.
- Deepen real way the basics of daily management of the department and the hotel through a real software and its applications in the field of hotel lobby.
- Meet the methodology and philosophy of Revenue Management.
- Mastering competencies and Revenue Manager Revenue Management principles.
- Optimize revenue through improved information management.
- To support decision-making at strategic and tactical level
The Reception Manager course is aimed at all those who wish to acquire, improve or update their training in this sector with specific training to take up a job as a front desk manager, specializing in Revenue Management department, as well as in sales and marketing.
Program taught in: