Learn all the techniques of professional waiter
The course waiter brings a deep working knowledge of the mechanics and procedures needed to run an impeccable restaurant service. During the various teaching units of this course you'll acquire Professional Bartender with practical work experience that will enable you to develop your work in organizing, planning and control of a restaurant.
This course has a fully practical guidance that provides a solid foundation to introduce you to the labour market, and / or specialize as a professional bartender.
- Introduction to the restaurant - Professional ethics of the profession. Definition and classification of catering establishments. Uniformity and hygiene and customer service. Selection and training of personnel. The brigade. Relations with other departments
- Organization and delivery of service - dining furniture. The material of the restaurant. Mise en place and organisation of the range. Development of the service in the dining room
- Organization and bar - bar facilities and equipment. The mise en place of the bar. The service at the bar or counter. Drinks service at the bar or restaurant
- Buffet and room service - buffet Systems. Room service or room service
- Banqueting service - Basic concepts and meaning of banqueting service. Marketing banquet. Service delivery process. Types and assembly tables
- Service coffee, tea, cocktail and cigar - Wine. Coffee. Tea. The cocktail bar. The cigar
- Charting and billing - Conditions and requirements for the preparation of a letter. Billing, collection and control systems
In the course of waiter get that:
- Acquire a broad and comprehensive view of the world of restoration.
- You properly unwrap the facilities of an establishment and you develop correction techniques every service under the type of establishment.
- Have the powers necessary for the assembly of tables for meals, banquets, meetings, buffet, as well as for decorating them.
- Attend and adequately serve customers.
- Know the close relationship between service quality, customer satisfaction and achievement of business goals.
- Comprehensively meet the internal organisation of restaurant.
Waiter The course is aimed at all those who wish to acquire, improve or update their training in this sector with specific training to take up a job as a professional bartender.
Program taught in: