Professional Cookery Course. Advanced
Learn the latest techniques in Kitchen Management
The great vocation that exists today in the kitchen, in the context of a country with an extraordinary gastronomic wealth is largely due to the international recognition of the great Spanish chefs.
With this professional cookery course we help you become a great chef, expanding your knowledge in the world of cooking, pastry and adentrándote past culinary techniques.
The aim of this course is to show the most recent kitchen management techniques to help you successfully develop your career as a chef. Among other things you will learn how to prepare raw materials, the different methods of cooking, dishing and garnish, riding buffets, designing menus and make cards, etc..
In addition, this course will complement the Professional Cookery course with new culinary techniques to expand knowledge in contemporary, revolutionary and modern kitchen.
- New directions in gastronomy. The culinary evolution -. Evolution of gastronomy from the 60's to today. Developing in the XXI century. Movements of the new gastrocultura.
- Advanced Cooking Equipment. New optimization tools -. Systems investment. Used preservation and preparation. Machinery and finish cooking.
- Advanced cooking techniques and conservation -. Cuisine and vacuum storage. Lyophilization and uses. Criococina. Impregnating, distillates and other applications and Rotaval Gastrovac.
- The global pantry. Products, textures and spices -. Products of high quality. Textures and related products. Unique products on five continents.
- Catering and communities. The production and purchasing management. - The production process and the productive direction. Purchasing and supply. Tools production control. Manufacture and supply of catering operations and communities. Specific and useful machinery catering and communities. The ranges of products handled
- Research, development and innovation in the kitchen -.'s Creative process. Composition and creating dishes. Binomial food-science.
- The food industry and regulatory quality -. Registration and HACCP food. ISO and other quality regulations. Development of novel foods. General considerations.
- Communication and marketing in the kitchen -. The media chef. Planning and means for the development of our brand. Communication tools. Plan social media. Gastrobar.
- New management models -. Internationalization process in the kitchen. The phased restoration. Outsourcing. Development of a franchisee. Financing and negotiation. Budget preparation.
With the course Professional Cookery get that:
- Know the latest management techniques kitchen (preparation of raw materials, emplatado and decoration, mounting buffets, cooking methods, menu design and preparation of letters, etc.)
- Domines the latest culinary techniques.
- You advance into modernity and the latest trends in kitchen
The professional cookery course is intended to provide basic knowledge and develop the skills necessary for anyone who wants to devote to the kitchen in a professional manner, or people with experience in the field and looking to expand knowledge through academic training , to take a job as a cook, chef, kitchen assistant or head start.
Program taught in: