Professional Cookery Course. Initiation
Learn the basics, methods, techniques and kitchen systems
This cooking course shows that knowledge to master the basic techniques that, once understood, will enable the realization of a wide variety of preparations in the kitchen (, classic or creative regional, international) as a starting base fruitful career in cooking.
This always left open to your imagination, creativity and initiative as a way to capture field tomorrow your own personality.
- Introduction to the generalities of the kitchen - Machinery, equipment and facilities. A brief history of human consumption. History of gastronomy. Machinery, equipment and facilities
- Organizational structure and development of the functions of kitchen - kitchen and departamentación flowchart. Mice-in-place and the flow of genres in an establishment. Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points
- Basic techniques of cooking food - cooking basics. Mechanisms of heat transfer. Maillard principles of osmosis and protein denaturation. Cooking methods. Cooking methods. Summary table of cooking techniques
- Traditional techniques of food preservation - Brief history of food preservation. Principles of food preservation. Methods of food preservation. Food Additives. Annexes. Healing ham and salted cod
- Preliminary preparation operations genres - Security Management and knives. Preliminary operations vegetable
- Preliminary operations of fish. Preliminary operations seafood -
- Preliminary operations of meats. Preliminary operations bird
- The vegetables and fruits - Vegetables. Fruits and nuts. Table seasons of vegetables. Table Seasonal fruit and nuts
- Mushrooms and fungi - Overview of mushrooms and fungi. Morphology of mushrooms. Top edible wildlife and culinary uses. Cultivated mushrooms and their culinary uses. Truffles
- Dairy and cheese - Milk, general, varieties and consumption. Cheese varieties and culinary uses
- Appetizers - Appetizers and tapas generalities. Types of snacks. Tapas. Appetizers, sorting and processing
- Tickets - Tickets and generalities. Cold appetizers. Hot Tickets
- Legumes, soups and potatoes - Vegetables. Soups and creams. Potatoes
- Eggs - Definition and classification of eggs. Culinary uses of eggs
- Rice - Definition and classification of rice. Culinary uses rice
- The pasta - Definition, composition and classification of pasta. Culinary uses of pasta. Other cereals and culinary uses
- Fish - Definition, classification and quality fish. Gear. Nutritional and culinary properties of the different species. Cleaning and rationing. Cooking methods and culinary uses
- Seafood and Snails - Definition, classification and quality seafood. Morphological and culinary characteristics of the different species. Cooking methods and culinary uses. Snails. Caviar
- Meats - Definition, classification and quality meats. Beef and veal. Pigmeat. Meat of sheep, goats and others. Rationing and cuts. Cooking methods and culinary uses. Tripe
- Hunting and poultry - Definition, classification and quality poultry. Definition and classification of quality game meat. Rationing and cuts. Cooking methods and culinary uses
- Herbs, spices and condiments - Definition, classification and quality. Organoleptic properties and culinary uses. The oil
- Funds sauces and sides - Definition and Overview of the sauces. Fund Basics cooking. Bindings or additional funds cuisine. Sauces. Fittings
- Analysis of costs and returns - Documentation apartment kitchen. General concepts. Cost analysis. Definition, classification and structure. Calculation and analysis of consumption. Determining the selling price. Shopping and Storage
- Engineering Menu - Dining. Definition and classification. Offering buffet. Offer menus. Offer a la carte. Menu engineering
With the Kitchen course you get:
- Master the operation of a modern kitchen; including the study of different cooking methods and seasonings.
- Know the basic processes in the management of kitchen tools; and the preliminary operations before the definitive culinary use.
- Learn the different inputs that can be the start of a menu and set the rules for the writing of menus, design cards, individual dishes, etc..
- Master the functions and duties, generic and specific, necessary to carry out the direction and management of a kitchen; studying together escandallar processes, cost analysis, and relieve periodic inventories.
The course cuisine is aimed at professional chefs and novice, entrepreneurs catering and anyone who wants to improve or acquire knowledge in the world of gastronomy to take up a job as a cook, chef, kitchen assistant or head of match.
Program taught in: