Hotel Management Course
Specialize in Hospitality Management
In this course in hotel management, agenda updated to the needs of the current sector, analyse a hotel establishment thoroughly knowing the characteristics and peculiarities of the same, the different types of tourist accommodations that you can find us and the need for proper organisation to manage them.
Throughout the course, we will look through the general organisation, departments that affect the hotel management and the functions of each. Also, we will cover the topic of budget planning, calculating various ratios and profit estableciminetos hoteliers. Thus, we can estimate the variances between the budget and the operating account.
- Theory of Business Organisation - Definition and organizational structure. Principles of organisation. Management concept. Theories of organisation.
- The hotel company and organisation - Overview of the hospitality industry. Management and hotel management.
- The hotel planning (I) - Concept of planning. The hotel company. Classification, composition. Status and trends. Location. The design of a hotel.
- The hotel planning (II) - Feasibility study. Lay-out or general distribution of a hotel. Brand. Home of activity.
- The organizational chart of a hotel company - Objectives and purpose. Grouping activities. Basis of departamentación.
- Management and process management area - Area Director. Administration and finance area. Human-resources staff.
- Management tools (I): Basic Ratios - Average price. Occupation. RevPAR RevPAR I. II. Costs per occupied room. Costs per available room.
- Management tools (II): The budget hotel - Criteria in achieving budgets in hotels. Case.
- Management process area and accommodation - Reservations Department. Receiving department. Department of flats. Technical Services Department.
- Management processes and food and beverage area - Restaurant services. Kitchen. Management buy-econotato cellar. Controls in the area of food and beverages. Facilities and infrastructure. E-market places. Purchasing management and just in time. Economic management in the restoration. Retail prices in the restoration.
In Hotel Management Course you get:
- Know the organisation of a hotel and possible structuring.
- You know planning a hotel.
- Learn department by department and operational processes each.
- Learn to make a budget hotel, calculating the cost of each of the departments involved.
- Know and practice with the ratios of common hospitality and understand that we know indicates each.
The Hotel Management course is aimed at all those who wish to acquire, improve and update their training in this sector with specific training to take up a position responsible for management, administrative, and management skills to extend any intermediate position or department head.
Program taught in: