Hospitality Management Course. Administration and Control
Learn a hospitality management company
Management functions and hotel management have grown from an exclusive activity of a single department, with important implications in reception, to become an inherent task to each of the departments of the hotel.
This course hospitality management see as the role of hotel management exceeds namesake department itself, and makes the functions it will expand and become a key department for the verification process, activity control and budgeting, forecasting and standards.
The Hospitality Management course. Administration and Control has four units:
- UNIT I: INTRODUCTION TO COST IN HOSPITALITY
- UNIT II: USALI
- UNIT III: BUDGET
- UNIT IV: KEY RATIOS
Details of units
- Introduction to Hospitality costs
Definition and nature of the goods. Economic definition of hospitality service. Some relevant concepts. Types costs. Process-oriented and cost-oriented order costs. Calculation of neutral.
USALI. Operational departments. Definition. Functional departments. Definition. The operating account.
Economic budget. Financial budget. Budget Summary. Budgetary control. Forecasts.
- Basic Ratios
RevPar and GopPar. RevPar II. Other ratios.
In Hospitality Management Course obtain that:
- Uses the tools of leadership, management and technology, especially the planning and budgetary control and accounting analytics for hospitality.
- Economically Procedures and systems planning general organisation of the hospitality and tourism business, according to specialty.
- Analyze a trading account for the achievement of budgets and economic analysis of the viability of a project.
The Hospitality Management Course is aimed at those who wish to acquire, improve and update their training in this sector with specific training to take up a job as intermediate or higher level within a hotel.
Program taught in: