Leadership Course in Hospitality
Manage, lead a team of professionals
Good management and leadership in hospitality unavoidably for good labour management in hiring people who will provide services for the company.
This in Hospitality Leadership Course aims to train future leaders of the hospitality industry. Teaching managerial skills that involve the exercise of analysis and reflection based on a series of changing realities are forcing us to position ourselves to take some consequences that try to apply in the exercise of specific leadership.
- Environment leadership. The knowledge worker - Environment in the direction of companies. The change. Current environment of uncertainty. The knowledge worker.
- The new leader. Organization and management styles. - The new leader. Organization and management styles.
- Growth and Business Development - Strategies for growth and development. Benchmarking. Business plan. Guides action to results. Set objectives. Retain the objectives. Emotionally customer loyalty. The process of loyalty. Motivation.
With the Leadership Course in Hospitality obtain that:
- Have the skills and knowledge related to the management of companies of any type, and especially the hotel and restaurant.
- Uses new business management techniques: mentoring and coaching.
- Treat different problems and management of such establishments in today's society in a multidisciplinary manner.
- Leaders and communicate regarding human resources of the company.
- Acquire legal tools to analyse industrial relations in the company (hiring, wages, labour cost, layoffs, etc.).
The Hospitality Leadership course is aimed at all those who wish to acquire, improve and update their training in this sector with specific training for positions of responsibility in any hospitality company.
Program taught in: