Marketing Course in Hotel and Restaurant
Develop a Marketing Plan for your business
The tourism marketing will arise from the short-and long-term, an analysis of internal and external reality, defining the market well and know how we want to be perceived to work develop strategies to achieve all that we are tracing.
This Marketing Course Hotel and Restaurant aims to train future leaders of the commercial area of a hotel establishment, responsible for advertising hotels, professionals who know how to develop a marketing plan, knowing that it does not depend on the size of the company, but the scope of it, the use of means that it has and the fulfillment of the objectives that have been proposed.
- Marketing hospitality and tourism - Description. Marketing-marketing-customer orientation. Philosophy, management and marketing concepts. Satisfaction of human needs. Challenges of marketing. Marketing research and information systems.
- Definition of trade policy - Marketing in size. SWOT analysis. Operational Marketing. Market segmentation. Competitive environment.
- Communication policy - Communication. Advertising. Public Relations: PR Distribution Process. Creating a new product.
- New technologies in marketing and marketing - Marketing and creativity. Internet as a sales channel and distribution.
- Marketing Plan - Develop a marketing plan. Segmentation and target market selection. Communication plan.
- The commercial product as Variable - Elements of hotel marketing. Product / Service. The product. Strategies for tourism product. Stages. The pricing policy. Strategy.
With the Course of Marketing for Hotels and Restaurants get that:
- Understand the needs of our customers and how to reach them, correspondiéndolas with our product and service.
- You establish the correct pricing, analyzing all the factors that influence it
- You establish a distribution policy
- Post advertisements for your business and know how to treat PR
- Know the new technologies through internet marketing and B2B keys
- Learn the implementation of a marketing plan and related action plan, analyzing every stage (market study, conducting the SWOT analysis and interpretation, study of competition, market segmentation ...)
The course Marketing in hotels and restaurants is aimed at all those who wish to acquire, improve and update their training in this sector with a specific preparation to join a job as head of the commercial area, commercial restaurant or hotel, within department of marketing and sales in a hospitality company.
Program taught in: