Course Organization Meetings
Specialize in tourism and convention centers
The organisation of conferences has been one of the fields that has presented a most remarkable development in recent years. Companies and institutions are turning to events with multiple objectives, such as relate to their audiences, retain customers, print add value to their brand, capturing the attention of the media, introducing new products ...
This course centers intended organizational training as a professional organizer future conferences in congress tourism, conventions and incentives. Numerous tourist attractions in Spain, help to make it one of the most popular countries in Europe for holding events of all kinds.
- The travel agency. Types and Management - Travel agency: definition and functions. Types of travel agencies. Distribution of the tourism product. The tourism product. Tools that operate in the brokerage.
- The Tourism Product and Distribution -. Documentation travel agencies. Computerization in travel agencies. The demand and supply in the tourism sector. The price and the commission. Provider and the customer. The sale of the tourism product.
- Intermediation - brokerage services for travel agencies. Hosting.
- The Organization and Planning of Congress -. Types of travel. Method of travel agencies in the market. The travel agency: specialized departments. Congress. Planning and basic design of Congress and their areas. Basics conference organizer. Annex-Model Registration Form to Congress. Check list of an event. Glossary of Terms
In the course of organizing conferences get that:
- Learn the operation and functionality of the different types of travel agencies.
- Know the forms of distribution of the tourism product.
- Learn the organisation of a conference, before-durConozcas forms of distribution of the tourism product.
The course of organizing conferences is aimed at people as executives or business hotel staff who wish to acquire, improve and update their training in this sector with specific training on the management or conduct of an event at all stages, not just where up to them.
This school offers programs in: