Revenue Management Course
Learn how to optimize the hotel capacity
In the tourism sector, where competition is very high due to the use of new technologies, it is necessary to have qualified and specialized staff in the Revenue Management.
With our Revenue Management course, you will learn to differentiate yourself in the hotel sector, optimizing your distribution strategy and efficiently managing the hotel capacity at the same time you make optimal pricing.
Tutored by solving case studies, learn to manage the availability and pricing of rooms to optimizing maximizing revenue and hotel occupancy.
Know handle the specific Adapto hotel management software that provide you with educational ESAH license, perform the main techniques and strategies of a Revenue mananager. Specialize in hotel yield management, an essential technique used and hotel chains worldwide. Ya Dig!
- Introduction to revenue management - Concept of Revenue Management. Origin and history. Basics. Diagram hotel Revenue Management processes. Trends.
- Benchmarking, segmentation and forecasting - Analyze and understand the current situation, environment and competition: benchmarking. The importance of segmentation in Revenue Management. Budget and forecast or prediction.
- Optimization of capacity and tools rm - Capacity management and product resource. Capacity optimization. Indicators and internal hotel Revenue Management tools. Revpash: leading indicator restoration.
- The hotel pricing - price analysis and tariff barriers. Pricing concept hotel. Price Determination. Fee Structure in hotels.
- Trends in distribution, marketing and loyalty - Trends in distribution. Marketing and online marketing strategies. Current Importance of Revenue Management. Customer loyalty.
The Revenue Management course has the following objectives:
- Working as a Revenue Manager.
- Understanding the methodology and philosophy of Revenue Management.
- Optimize revenue through improved information management.
- To support decision-making at strategic and tactical level
The Revenue Management course is aimed at all those who wish to acquire, improve or update their training in this sector with specific training to take up a job as a specialist in the department of Revenue Management, as well as the sales and marketing.
Program taught in: