In the world there are more than half a million owners of PMI certification. Businesses today require and recognize this type of certification from the needs of competitiveness, innovation and constant renewal from the generation of effective and profitable projects.
The present program trains and prepares to take the test and certify as PMP or CAPM.
The methodology is based on constant small-scale simulations of each of the topics required by PMI in the entrance exam.
We wish the best of success as well as students who have gone through ADEN International Business School.
Upon completion completed, the participant will have achieved the following transfer targets:
- Develop the skills required to solve the PMP® certification exam and start the certification process in this professional discipline.
- Acquiring a global scheme of strategic management of projects, their components and interrelationships.
- Acquire the knowledge, skills and tools necessary for effective and efficient administration of the projects, according to the body of knowledge (good practices) defined by the Project Management Institute (PMI®).
Executives in managerial positions. Professionals, consultants, entrepreneurs and members of teams that seek differentiation and recognition of their skills from the certification by the Project Management Institute (PMI®).
- MODULE 1: Framework and Process Integration and Scope.
- MODULE 2: Time, Cost and Quality.
- MODULE 3: Human Resources, Communications and Stakeholder.
- MODULE 4: Procurement, Risk and Professional Responsibility.
Program taught in: