This office 365 online course looks at the common features of office 365 and how it can be used to support collaboration and communication.
In this course you will learn:
- How Office 365 is structured and how to navigate it
- To use Outlook tasks and how to work collaboratively
- To get the most out of Skype for Business, including web conferencing
- About cloud storage and OneDrive
- How to use Newsfeed, Sway, and Yammer
You and your staff will learn how to monitor and collaborate on projects and tasks, share knowledge and content with colleagues, and use social and communication tools efficiently.
If you are not 100% happy with your course, you have 30 days to exchange or refund.
- Section 1: Introduction and Course Structure
- Section 2: Office 365 Basics
- Section 3: Web-Based Email and Calendar in Office 365
- Section 4: Coordinating Work in Office 365
- Section 5: Communicating in real time Using Office 365
- Section 6: Collaborating on Documents with Office 365
- Section 7: Where Teams Hang Out: SharePoint in Office 365
- Section 8: Information from Across the Organization: Newsfeeds and Yammer in Office 365
- Section 9: New Collaboration Features of Office 365
- Section 10: Bring together People, Conversations, and Content with Teams
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 22, 2017