Who is the course for?
- Professionals, who work in the business or corporate setting, especially people who are assigned to the finance department and are trying to figure out the ridiculous amount.
- People who are interested in learning more about payroll management and bookkeeping.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma in Budgets and Financial Reports is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Account Manager
- Benefits Administration Specialist
- Budget Officer
- Finance Officer
- Payroll Officers
- Payroll Manager.
Budgets and Financial Reports
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – Glossary
- Module Three – Understanding Financial Statements
- Module Four – Analyzing Financial Statements (I)
- Module Five – Analyzing Financial Statements (II)
- Module Six – Understanding Budgets
- Module Seven – Budgeting Made Easy
- Module Eight – Advanced Forecasting Techniques
- Module Nine – Managing the Budget
- Module Ten – Making Smart Purchasing Decisions
- Module Eleven – A Glimpse into the Legal World
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
Budgets and Money Management
- Finance Jeopardy
- The Fundamentals of Finance
- The Basics of Budgeting
- Parts of a Budget
- The Budgeting Process
- Budgeting Tips and Tricks
- Monitoring and Managing Budgets
- Crunching the Numbers
- Getting Your Budget Approved
- Comparing Investment Opportunities
- ISO 9001:2008
- Directing the Peerless Data Corporation
- Recommended Reading: Diploma in Budgets and Financial Reports
Program taught in: