Who is the course for?
- Home Cooks
- Professional baking Chefs
- Hotel Training
- Part Time Cooks
- Students interested in baking and frosting
- This course is available to all learners, from all academic backgrounds.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Diploma in Cake Frosting course prepares graduates for employment as baking and frosting professionals in a variety of food service settings-
- Catering businesses
- Independent bakeries/pastry shops
- Wholesale/retail markets
- High-volume bakeries
Graduates should qualify for entry-level positions–
- Pastry/bakery assistant
- Area baking chef
- Assistant cooking chef
With experience, advancement opportunities may include–
- Pastry chef
- Cake designer
- Bakery manager.
Diploma in Cake Frosting
- Frosting Perfection: Insider’s Guide
- Frosting For Beginners
- ICING THE CAKE
- My Personal Favorites
- Layer Cake Decoration
- Frosting Recipe Collection
- Cake Decoration: Writing
- Advanced Frosting Techniques
- Frosting Recipes: Advanced Collection
- Cutting And Wrapping The Board
- Working With Marzipan
- Working With Ganache
- Gum Paste 101
- Figure Piping
- Private Swipe File Of Classic Recipes
- Conclusion: Final Words
Program taught in: