Who is the course for?
- Professionals who are working in an environment with kids
- Anyone who loves to become a child nurturer and cares for children’s development
- This course is available to all learners, from all academic backgrounds.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Advanced Diploma in Child Psychology will be useful and would be beneficial for children-related kind of occupations and careers like:
- Child Care Specialists
- Child and Family Social Worker
- Child Psychologist
- Early Educators
- Paediatric Nurse
- Pediatric Physical Therapist.
- What is Child Psychology?
- Defining Children and Childhood
- Child Development Theories
- Cognitive Development
- Physical Development
- Social and Emotional Development
- Language Development & Communication
- Brain Development & Emotional Intelligence
- Self Esteem & Confidence
- Gender Roles and Gender Differences
- Learning Disability
- Behavioral Disorders
- High Intelligence & School Psychology
- Phases of Grief
- Nutrition and Child Development
- Developing into Adulthood
- The Basics Of Nurturing Your Child
- Build Your Child’s Self Esteem
- Catch The Good And Not Always The Bad
- Demonstrate The Love Is Unconditional
- Make Rules And Be Consistent
- Make Special Time For Your Child
- Always Set An Example
- Don’t Dominate A Conversation
- Learn To Be A Good Communicator
- A Unnourished Child has A Long Road Ahead
- Developmental Psychology
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 8, 2018