Who is the course for?
- Beginners who are new to the world of programming.
- Individuals who want to master computer programming.
- Computer Programmers of a different language.
- This course is available to all learners, from all academic backgrounds. However, an educational background or experience in business communications will be an advantage.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Diploma in Computer Programming is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following professionals:
- Software developer.
- Information systems specialist.
- PC specialist.
- Mid-range programmer.
- UNIX/Linux programmer.
- Basic Terms
- Types of Computers
- Anatomy of a PC
- How a PC Works
- CPU and Memory
- Input Devices
- Output Devices
- Secondary Storage Devices
- The Basics
- Operating Systems and Applications
- How is Software Built
- Types of Software
- Legal Issues
COMPUTER PROGRAMMING 101
- COMPUTER PROGRAMMING 101
- WHAT IS COMPUTER PROGRAMMING AND WHY SHOULD I CARE?
- What a Programmer Does
COMPUTER PROGRAMMING AT A GLANCE
- COMPUTER PROGRAMMING AT A GLANCE
- UNDERSTANDING THE LANGUAGE OF THE COMPUTER
- Choosing a Language
BASIC PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE
- BASIC Programming Language
- Getting Started with BASIC Programming Language
- BASIC Overview of BASIC Components
- BASIC Special Variables
- BASIC Probability Functions
- Filtering the DataSet or Splitting the Data Set
- DATA Blocks
- DELETE Statement
- FOR…NEXT Statement
- IF... THEN Statement
JOB STATISTICS AT A GLANCE
- Computer Programming
- Employment Outlook
- How to Find A Great Job After Graduation
Additional Supporting Material
- Fundamentals of Computer-Programming with C+
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 8, 2018