Who is the course for?
- Professionals who are using the internet in their daily life especially for their professions.
- Everyone who wants to protect themselves from harm the internet might cause it.
- This course is available to all learners, from all academic backgrounds.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma in Internet Security Management will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to:
- And Everyone who Uses Internet and Computers!
- Child Safety Online
- Secure Payment Sites
- Online Banking
- How To Keep Your Password Safe
- Common Scams
- How I Got Pharmed
- Virus Protection
- Self Maintenance
- Personal Information Online
- Is The Internet Safe?
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 8, 2018