Who is the course for?
- Individuals looking to expand their knowledge of different IT Security principals.
- This course is available to all learners, from all academic backgrounds.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma in IT Security (Malware) is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Security analyst
- Security consultant
- Security software developer.
- Basic Computer Terms
- Advanced Terms
- Networking Basics
- Basic Internet Concepts
- Internet Security
- Computers in the Workplace
- The Electronic World
- Safety and the Environment
- Being Proactive
- Identifying Yourself
- Protecting your Data
- Understanding Malware
- Protecting Against Malware
- Why You Need To Worry About “Malware”
- Safety & Security at the Browser Level
- Spyware Can Destroy
- How Does Spyware Spread?
- How To Remove Spyware
- Anti Spyware Programme
- The Anti Anti-Spyware Programs
- Research And Learn More
- Choosing The Best Anti-Spyware Tool
- Computer Security And Spyware
- The Programs To Avoid
- Is It Legal?
- Checklist Of Protection
- Glossary of Terms
Program taught in:
See 363 more programs offered by John Academy »
Last updated June 8, 2018
This course is
Programme Type & Duration