Who is the course for?
- Individuals interested in interior design
- Graduate student who want to know about interior design
- Interior design student who wants to be ahead of his/her mates and wants to feel already like an interior designer
- This course is available to all learners, from all academic backgrounds.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma in Interior Design is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Interior Designers
- Furniture Designer
- Project Managers
- Landscape Designer
- Interior Furnishers
- Product Designers
- Set Designers
- Freelancer & Entrepreneurs
- Event Manager
- Exhibition Designer etc.
Interior Designing Basics
- Define a Theme: Contemporary, Cottage, Eclectic, Southwest
- Budget Design for Your Living Room, Den or Family Room
- Budget Ideas for Kitchen Design
- Budget Bedroom Makeover
- Closet Cleanups
- Need a Home Office?
- Camouflage with Paint!
- Faux Finishes Are Hot – Bare Walls Are Not!
- Window Treatments
- Making the Most of Molding
- Fabulous Furniture Finds
- Decorate With Wallpaper
- Freehand or Stencil A Mural Makes the Wall!
- Accessorize – Funky Can Be Fun!
- Have Some Fun with Fabric!
- DO’S AND DON’TS OF DECORATING
- GETTING IDEAS
- ELEMENTS OF DESIGN
- ORGANIZE YOUR IDEAS
- DECORATING ON A BUDGET
- MINIMALIST STYLE
- CASUAL STYLE
- FORMAL STYLE
- SHABBY CHIC STYLE
- PARIS APARTMENT STYLE
- FRENCH COUNTRY STYLE
- TROPICAL CHIC STYLE
- LODGE STYLE
- USING WHAT YOU’VE GOT
- DECORATING IN A DAY
- CHOOSING ART
Program taught in: