Diploma in International Accounting Standards and Financial Information NIC-IFRS (Virtual)
With the Diploma in International Accounting Standards, our students will develop a deep and practical knowledge on the measurement and analysis of economic and financial information and thus be responsible for preparing financial statements, manage and make decisions under international standards of entities such as: microempras , SMEs.
Uni Asturias seeks to make its students leaders and highly successful professionals, that is why it includes: a module in which the tools for preparing the set of financial statements are presented and exercises are applied to demonstrate the changes and the problems that arise Adopt the International Financial Reporting Standards.
Double international degree plus two Auditor Certificates:
- Diploma in International Accounting Standards and Financial Information NIC-IFIF / Uni Asturias .
- Expert in International Accounting Standards and Financial Information, Full IFRS, and IFRS for SMEs / European Graduate Institute.
- PYMES and Microenterprises Update / European Graduate Institute.
In addition, the student will have:
- Modules XBRL accounting software and NIC / IFRS for SMEs NIC for micro-prymes.
- Practices for the application of IFRS exercises and constant resolution of cases.
- An information module for the preparation of the ICAEW certification exams (Full IFRS and IFRS for PYMES)
About the School
The University Corporation of Asturias (UniAsturias) is an institution of higher education that will advance the basic and fundamental functions related to teaching, research and extension service by ... Read More