Who is the course for?
- Professionals who have an experience in Movie Making.
- Beginners who have an interest in learning how to make a movie.
- This course is available to all learners, from all academic backgrounds. However, although an educational background and experience in film and movie making is an advantage.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma in Movie Making will be very beneficial and helpful to film companies, professionals, and beginners who are in the Film industry.
- Events Photographer
- Film Editor
- Film Director
- Graphic Designer
- Motion Director
- Professional Videographer
- And much more!
Diploma in Movie Making
- Start With a Good Story
- Let’s Have a Meeting
- Do You Have an Intellectual Eye?
- Equipment List
- Turn Up the Volume
- A Little Light on the Subject
- Three Point Lighting
- When It’s In the Can, It’s a Wrap
- Time to Toot Your Horn
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 8, 2018