Who is the course for?
If you’re a nursery nurse, nanny, nursery parent or looking at getting into the childcare industry – we have this training course for you.
- This course is available to all learners, from all academic backgrounds.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Job for people with this qualification may include
- Nursery Nurse
- Educator in a child care centre
- Educator in a kindergarten/pre-school
- Professional nanny
- Family day care worker
- Before and after school care assistant
- Playgroup supervisor
- Recreation Assistant.
- What is a Nanny?
- Time Management for Nannies
- A Day in the Life of Martha, the Nanny
- Caregiver and Team Player
- It Takes a Village to Raise a Child
- The Nanny’s Job Profile
- Meet the Needs of the Child
- Childcare Basics
- Available Centers
- Training And Certification
- Legal Requirements
- Health And Safety Issues
- Child Care Equipment
- Insurance and Staffing
- Marketing & Managemental Aspects
- Child Care Guidelines
- Outdoor Safety
- Plants That Poison
- Guidelines for Food Preparation and Handling
- Changing Diapers
- Symptoms of Illness
- Wrapping Up
Program taught in:
See 363 more programs offered by John Academy »
Last updated June 8, 2018
This course is
Programme Type & Duration