Who is the course for?
- Businessmen, entrepreneurs or professionals that need to know about office management.
- People who have an interest in becoming part of the office management department.
- This course is available to all learners, from all academic backgrounds.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma in Office Management is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Administrative Assistants
- Client Relations Manager
- Contract Administrator
- Data Entry Specialists
- Executive Assistants
- General Office Clerks
- Information Assistants
- Material Recording Clerks
- Virtual Assistants.
- Building Your Management Team
- Building A Successful Brand
- Achieving Quality Through Teamwork
- Keys To Staying Motivated
- Improve Your Marketing
- Provide Top Customer Service
- Wrapping Up
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – New Hires
- Module Three – It’s About Interacting and Influencing
- Module Four – Dealing with Rumors Gossip and Half-Truths
- Module Five – Office Personalities (I)
- Module Six – Office Personalities (II)
- Module Seven – Getting Support for Your Projects
- Module Eight – Conflict Resolution
- Module Nine – Ethics
- Module Ten – You Are Not an Island
- Module Eleven – Social Events Outside of Work
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
Program taught in:
See 365 more programmes offered by John Academy »
Last updated June 8, 2018
Programme Type & Duration