Who is the course for?
- For employees who are aiming to understand personal finances
- Anyone who is interested in attaining financial security and securing their future
- This course is available to all learners, from all academic backgrounds.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
This Advanced Diploma in Personal Finance course will be useful and would be beneficial for people who want to know more about their financial status. Also, this will be useful to different accounting and management occupations especially the following careers which help people with their finances:
- Financial Adviser
- Financial Analyst
- Public Accountant.
Introduction to Personal Finance
Setting Goals Towards Successful Financial Planning
Decide Your Spending Prudently
Dealing With Mountains Of Debt And Credit
All You Need To Know About Taxes
Jumping On The Right Insurance Plan
Getting Help From Professional Financial Experts
DIY With Personal Financial Software
Savings & Compounding Interest
Smart investments steps
Budgets and Money Management
The Fundamentals of Finance
The Basics of Budgeting
Parts of a Budget
The Budgeting Process
Budgeting Tips and Tricks
Monitoring and Managing Budgets
Crunching the Numbers
Getting Your Budget Approved
Comparing Investment Opportunities
Directing the Peerless Data Corporation
Personal Banking and Budgeting
4 Tips For Understanding The Basic Banking Processes
5 Great Tips On Understanding Your Credit
4 Great Tips On Understanding Bank Fees
3 Great Tips On Setting Up And Maintaining A Budget
4 Great Tips On Reaching Your Savings Goals
4 Great Tips On Dealing With Errors And ID Theft
5 Great Tips On Fixing Your Credit Report
3 Great Tips On Choosing A Credit Card
3 Great Tips On Choosing An Installment Loan
3 Great Tips On Buying A Home
Developing Financial IQ
Introduction To Financial IQ
Essential Ways To Build Wealth
When’s The Right Time To Invest?
The Methods Of Financial Mess
Program taught in:
See 363 more programs offered by John Academy »
Last updated June 8, 2018
This course is
Programme Type & Duration