Who is the course for?
- Goat farmers or owners who want to become more knowledgeable about goat farming.
- People who are interested in goat farming.
- This course is available to all learners, from all academic backgrounds.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
This course would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Poultry Farmer
- Bee Keeper
- Farm Keeper
- Goat Raiser
- Livestock Farmer
- Organic Goat Farmer.
- HOW MUCH INVESTMENT IS REQUIRED IN THE POULTRY BUSINESS?
- WHAT BRANCH OF THE POULTRY BUSINESS?
- THE IMPORTANCE OF POULTRY
- WHERE TO LOCATE
- THE DOLLAR HEN FARM
- DIFFERENCE BETWEEN POULTRY FLESH AND POULTRY FATTENING
- MARKETING POULTRY CARCASSES
- QUALITY IN EGGS
- MARKETING ORGANIZATION FOR EGGS
- BREEDS OF CHICKENS
- PRACTICAL AND SCIENTIFIC BREEDING
- EXPERIMENT STATION WORK
- POULTRY ON THE GENERAL FARM
- How To Take Care Of A Newborn Goat
- How To Milk A Goat
- How To Breed A Goat
- Pygmy Goats
- How To Feed Milk To Baby Pygmy Goats
- Nubian Goats
- Goat Diseases
- Additional Tips On How To Take Care Of Goats
- Essentials Needed For Your Goats
- Getting Started in Beekeeping
- Clothing and Equipment Needed
- How to Handle Bees
- Acquiring Bees
- Queen Management Techniques
- Raising Queen Bees
- Using Nectar Substitutes
- Using Pollen Substitutes
- Keeping Bees in a Suburban Area
- About Bacterial Diseases
- About Viruses and Fungal Diseases
- About Varroa Mites
- The Small Hive Beetle
- About Nosema
- Bee Stings
- The Processing of Honey
- Equipment used for Honey Processing
- Worms You Should Need to Produce Worms
- Worm Farming Design
- Small And Large Scale Worm Farms
- How The Worm Population Is Controlled
- Other Things You Can Do With Compost
- Starting A Worm Farm Business
- How To Be Successful With Your Worm Farm
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 8, 2018