Who is the course for?
- Coaches who want to learn about starting up an online business.
- People who have an interest in internet business.
- This course is available to all learners, from all academic backgrounds.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma in Start-Up Online Business is a useful qualification to possess, and will be very helpful to have especially for these careers:
- Coaching Specialist
- Life Coaches
- And much more!
Diploma in Start-Up Online Business
- Why Should You Start An Online Business?
- The Four Keys To Business Success
- Before You Start
- How to Set Up Your Business Plan
- What Type of Business Is Best For You?
- How to Set Up an Online Business
- Affiliate Marketing Explained
- Online Payment Systems
- How To Develop Marketing Your Online Business
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 8, 2018