Who is the course for?
- Professionals who are helping people build their dreams in becoming a teacher
- People who have an interest in teaching and different teaching jobs
- This course is available to all learners, from all academic backgrounds.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma in Teacher Training course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Career Coach
- Guidance Counsellor
- Life Coach
Fundamentals of Teaching
- Understanding the Development of Children and Young Person
- Communication and Professional Relationships with Pupils and Family
- Safeguarding the Welfare of Children and Young Person
Teaching in the UK
- Teaching in the UK
- Teachers’ Standards in the UK
- Teachers Pay
- The English School System
- Evaluation of Schools and Teachers
- School Governance
- Inclusive Teaching
Essential Training for Teachers
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – Understanding Training and Facilitation
- Module Three – Gathering Materials
- Module Four – Creating a Lesson Plan
- Module Five – Choosing Activities
- Module Six – Preparing for the Workshop
- Module Seven – Getting Off on the Right Foot
- Module Eight – Delivery Tips and Tricks
- Module Nine – Keeping it Interactive
- Module Ten – Dealing With Difficult Participants
- Module Eleven – Tackling Tough Topics
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
Psychology of Teaching
- WHY DO YOUNG PEOPLE NOT LEARN TO STUDY PROPERLY?
- THE NATURE OF STUDY, AND ITS PRINCIPAL FACTORS
- PROVISION FOR SPECIFIC PURPOSES, AS ONE FACTOR OF STUDY
- THE SUPPLEMENTING OF THOUGHT, AS The SECOND FACTOR OF STUDY
- THE ORGANIZATION OF IDEAS, AS The THIRD FACTOR IN STUDY
- JUDGING OF THE SOUNDNESS AND GENERAL WORTH OF STATEMENTS, AS The FOURTH FACTOR IN STUDY
- MEMORIZING, AS The FIFTH FACTOR IN STUDY
- THE USING OF IDEAS, AS The SIXTH FACTOR IN STUDY
- PROVISION FOR A TENTATIVE RATHER THAN A FIXED ATTITUDE TOWARD KNOWLEDGE, AS The SEVENTH FACTOR IN STUDY
- PROVISION FOR INDIVIDUALITY, AS the EIGHTH FACTOR IN STUDY
- FULL MEANING OF STUDY: RELATION OF STUDY TO CHILDREN AND TO THE SCHOOL
- Introduction to Special Educational Needs (SEN)
- Understand Constructivism in the Classroom and know your role as a teacher
- SEN Code of Practice
- Get an understanding of SENCO
- Classroom Management Strategies for Children with Special Needs
- Physical Difficulties, Sensory Difficulties, Cognitive Impairments of Pupils
- How to Deal with Pupils with Autism
- Understanding Learning Difficulties
- Anger Management Methods for Pupils With Special Needs
- Teaching Children with Down Syndrome
- Conclusion SEN
Program taught in:
See 365 more programmes offered by John Academy »
Last updated June 8, 2018
This course is
Programme Type & Duration