The organisation of industrial production enterprises, especially SMEs / SMIs requires the acquisition of new skills in related areas where the normative and regulatory constraints are becoming stronger: quality, safety and the environment.
Companies, particularly SMEs, are feeling increasingly lebesoin to incorporate into their workforce multidisciplinary technicians.
This environmental safety quality bachelor is suitable for all sectors be it services or industrial companies or in the health field with accreditation programs for hospitals and clinics.
Your profile :
- Holds a +2 kind BTS, IUT, Licence 2
- Holds a tray and you have 3 years experience in the Damaine
- Or equivalent and 4-5 years experience in the field
- Hold a diploma or a certificate issued by a school or university, valid at least 120 credits according to the systèmeeuropéen of transferable credits (ECTS).
The following competencies:
- Know the company and the financial balance of the company
- Knowing the management tools
- Knowing the quality manager tasks
- Understanding the process of certification, accreditation
- Knowing certifiers
- Know how to write quality papers
- Understanding standards
- Control audit
- Knowing the tasks of responsible environmental safety
- Assistant Quality / Safety / Environment
- Moderator steps quality / safety / environment.
EU A - The Culture Programme and European Citizenship is common atous programs FEDE Europe: history, geography, desinstitutions a right and the major issues.
A1 EU - Europe, uniqueness values, cultural diversity
- History and Civilization
- Cultures and religions, practices and policies of European states
- European citizens
EU A2 - European integration, institutions within the international framework
- Major international organizations related to Europe
- The council of Europe, OSCE
- The European Union, its institutions and their functioning
- The means of action
- Avenirde European construction
EU A3 - Intercultural management and human resources
- Intercultural management
- human resources in Europe
EU B - European Living Language
- Vocabulary acquisition from work
- Drafting of commercial mail, telephone
EU D Professional Techniques
- Business knowledge
- The tools of the animator Safety Quality Environment
- quality management
- The concepts of quality and the role of the quality function
- The process approach
- quality management systems
- The requirements of ISO 9001
- The quality audit
- Security Management
- The concepts of security and the role of the safety function
- Safety regulations and the company
- The safety management systems
- The requirements of OHSAS 18001
- The safety audit
- Environmental management
- The environmental function
- Regulatory environment and business
- The safety of the environmental management systems
- ISO 14001 requirements
- The audit environment
Internship period lasting 6 to 12 weeks is to achieve but not mandatory. Candidates not having the opportunity to perform an internship can support their memory on theoretical work. In this case, the memory project is to determine your reference teacher.
To graduate, students enrolled must obtain an overall average greater than 10/20 to 6/20 and a top score for each constituent unit of Education degree.
However, the validation of the diploma does not automatically lead obtaining all the ECTS credits for this degree.
Indeed, ECTS credits are allocated to each unit capitalizable and are obtained by the student when his note to the capitalizable unit is greater than or equal to 10/20.
A student can therefore validate a diploma by offsetting its results to the various credit units, but do not get all the ECTS credits of the degree, if some notes are less than 10/20.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 4, 2017