Do you aspire to drive transformative educational change in your institution and community? Designed for practitioners and administrators from P–12 to higher education, Walden University’s online Doctor of Education (EdD) program offers flexibility and choices to meet your needs—even if those needs change along the way. Join the more than 100 state teachers of the year who have chosen Walden University to obtain their education degree. With Walden’s Lifelong Learning Pathway, students in most of our Ph.D. in Education, Doctor of Education (EdD), and Education Specialist (EdS) programs take many of the same initial courses. You can start in one of our post-master’s or doctoral programs in education and move to another degree program, which saves you time and money. In our EdD program, you can also:
- Select a course load that is right for you.
- Benefit from practical support, from your first course through your doctoral study or dissertation.
- Transfer credits from prior coursework to accelerate your time to degree completion.
- Apply research and theory to address critical issues facing today’s classrooms and communities.
- Community College Leadership
- Curriculum, Instruction, and Assessment
- Early Childhood Education
- Educational Administration and Leadership (Non-Licensure)
- Educational Technology
- Higher Education and Adult Learning
- Higher Education Leadership and Management
- Higher Education (Self-Designed)
- Reading, Literacy, and Assessment (Non-Licensure)
- Special Education
You can work toward your degree at a speed that’s right for you.
- Traditional: Take one course at a time. Advance through the program steadily while managing other commitments.
- Fast Track: Take two courses at once. Focus more time on the program and complete your degree sooner.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 29, 2017