FUNIBER combines experience and resources to the International Iberoamerican University and the Technological University of Panama to provide solid scientific and professional society for achieving the highest academic degree training: Doctor, in a line of research.
- Environment - Business Management - ICT - Communication - Organization - Health and Nutrition - Quality - Energy - Architecture - Security - Tourism - Engineering - Industrial Technology
Doctorate in Education
- Didactics Applied didactics and psychopedagogy - Didactics of language and applied linguistics - Didactics of musical education - Didactics of physical education Education and health - Environmental education - Education and culture - Economics of education - Factors of learning in education - Orientation and tutoring in the educational system - Educational technology, educational innovation with ICT - Organization and management of educational centers - Design and curricular counseling in schools - Attention to diversity, special education and inclusive education - Teacher training - Evaluation of centers and teachers for the quality of the teaching-learning process.
- Methodology of educational research.
These doctoral programs provide vocational oriented research and has an excellent academic curriculum and a flexible design and measure allowing doctoral students and PhD students get adequate preparation to their interests and advancement of knowledge overall profile. The objective of this program is to train doctors who contribute to human, scientific and technological development of society.
The essential characteristics of the program are: - To be in possession of the masters degree.
- To take a program of study tailored according to the training, interest and student thesis topic.
- Overcome 4 phases of study: Tutoring, Teaching, Research and Thesis Making.
- Study in distance mode.
This school offers programs in: