One of the best universities in the world and 200 years old. The Faculty of Geography at Taras Shevchenko National University - Open University offers the following Doctorates:
Departments: Economic and Social Geography, Regional Studies and Tourism Geography of Ukraine, Physical Geography and Geoecology, Physical Geography and Geomorphology, Meteorology and Climatology, Hydrology and Hydroecology, Geodesy and Cartography.
Divisions: one research laboratory; one research sector; educational laboratories: information technologies in geography; geodesy and cartography; geographic information and tourism; synoptic; environmental landscape.
Specialties: economic and social geography, natural geography, geomorphology and paleogeography, recreation and tourism geography, political geography and geopolitics, tourism science, meteorology, hydrology, cartography, land management, and cadastre.
- Doctorate in International Ecology Cooperation
- Doctorate in The Ecology of the Landscape
- Doctorate in Recreation and tourism geography
- Doctorate in Geomorphology and Paleogeography
- Doctorate in The Geography of Soils and Land use
- Doctorate in International Tourism Management
- Doctorate in Design and Management of Tourism Systems
- Doctorate in Allocation of Productive Forces and Regional Economy
- Doctorate in Management of Regional Development
- Doctorate in Regional Geography
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 20, 2017