The European Computer Driving Licence (ECDL) is a relevant and internationally recognised qualification for computer users.
ECDL improves your understanding and efficient use of computers. This distance learning course opens up a variety of opportunities through the broad range of skills it provides.
The qualification is widely recognised by employers as proof of ability and competence when working with IT. The ECDL is designed for novice and intermediate computer users. It assumes no prior expertise and offers a flexible working programme.
ECDL Test Options
The ECDL qualification can be completed in the following formats:
- ECDL Essentials is a Level 1 ITQ Award and consists of modules 1, 2 & 7.
- ECDL Extra is a Level 2 ITQ Award and consists of modules 3, 4, 6 and the new Improving Productivity Using IT Module.
- ECDL 7 Unit consists of Modules 1 to 7 and excludes the Productivity in IT module. The qualification is widely recognised by employers as proof of ability and competence when working with computers.
The course has the following Modules:
- Module 1 - Security for IT Users
- Module 2 - IT User Fundamentals
- Module 3 - Word Processing
- Module 4 - Spreadsheets
- Module 5 - Database Software
- Module 6 - Presentation Software
- Module 7 - Internet and Email
- Module 8 - Improving Productivity Using IT
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 19, 2018