About the Programme
- This Business Management top-up degree is designed for those who already have a business-related HND, associate degree or equivalent.
- The topic of this programme allows you to understand the broad functions of business and helps develop skills to complement your previous studies and work experience.
- You can choose to combine your business management top-up degree courses with a specialist stream in Finance / HRM / Marketing.
- This vocational course is an online top-up degree that is equivalent to the final year of a full-time bachelor’s degree.
- As such on completion, you will be awarded a BA (top up) that will allow you to seek lucrative employment and/or promotions.
- The course develops your critical, analytical, inspired and contemplative thought processes that will be beneficial to your individual development as well as to your company.
- 240 SCQF credits / 120 ECTS credits at SCQF level 8 or equivalent in a related business and/or management topic. (the objective is that the applicant needs to have the basic theoretical knowledge and understanding of principles in financial accounts, marketing and operations)
- The University will also consider mature applicants on a case-by-case basis taking into account recognition of prior learning (RPL) as mapped and appropriate.
- If English is not your first language, you will need to undertake an approved English language test. You can discuss the available options with your personal academic consultant.
On successful completion of this top-up degree distance learning, you will be able to secure employment in management related job roles in any organisation due to the broad level of knowledge gained during the programme.
Application deadline: August 4
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 20, 2018