About the Programme
- The BA in Sales Management top up is delivered online and will help you develop your knowledge and understanding of selling and sales management.
- This distance learning top-up course offered by Edinburgh Napier University will provide you with varied opportunities to share and evaluate your grasp and knowledge of contemporary selling processes, lead nurturing, relationship selling and key account management.
- In addition to the above-mentioned topics which are covered in the study modules, the online learning materials help expose you to sales management today, customer value and other pertinent sales terminology.
- The course is designed to enhance your critical and analytical skills, practical understanding and attributes involved in sales and sales management and a work based project helps you implement your new learning to the workplace.
- The combination of assessments will include assignments and independent studies. You are expected to practically apply yourself and include reports and work-place based presentations and case studies.
- This online programme will award you with a business degree that is recognised worldwide and internationally accredited.
- To check on the equivalency of your prior qualifications and gain entry onto this course, please get in touch with our academic consultants directly.
- The University will also consider mature applicants on a case-by-case basis taking into account recognition of prior learning (RPL) as mapped and appropriate.
- If English is not your first language, you will need to undertake an approved English language test. You can discuss the available options with your personal academic consultant.
Business and organisational issues come easy to the graduates of this course and you can secure placement in a variety of roles and profiles as a result of the flexible nature of the abilities and knowledge gained on the programme.
Application deadline: August 4
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 7, 2017