Email is the most widely used form of business communication, but also one of the main causes of lost productivity in the workplace.
In this course you will learn:
- To customize the Outlook interface
- How to compose and send emails that create the right impression
- To use Outlook to automate email management and monotonous tasks
- To manage appointments, meetings and tasks in your calendar
- How to prevent a build up of junk mail and improve your productivity
Managing tasks, meetings and your inbox is crucial to working as productively as possible. Outlook is an incredibly powerful tool yet many fail to make the most of it.
If you are not 100% happy with your EwB course, you have 30 days to exchange or refund.
Section 1: Introduction
- Unit 1.1 - Introduction
- Unit 1.2 - Personal Productivity
- Unit 1.3 - Outlook Structure
- Unit 1.4 - Categories
- Unit 1.5 - Section 1 Plenary
Section 2: Email
- Unit 2.1 - Dealing with Basic Emails
- Unit 2.2 - Making Email better
- Unit 2.3 - Email Management
- Unit 2.4 - Searching for Emails
- Unit 2.5 - Process Emails Manually
- Unit 2.6 - Processing Email Automatically
- Unit 2.7 - Section 2 Plenary
Section 3: Other Outlook Options
- Unit 3.1 - Appointment
- Unit 3.2 - Meetings
- Unit 3.3 - Contacts
- Unit 3.4 - Tasks and To-do List
- Unit 3.5 - Section 3 Plenary
Section 4: Outlook Advanced
- Unit 4.1 - Linking
- Unit 4.2 - Synchronisation
- Unit 4.3 - Section 4 Plenary
Section 5: Course Plenary
- Unit 5.1 - Course Ending Video
About the author
Simon Hurst, Accountant
Simon Hurst is a Chartered Accountant and has been involved in computer software for 26 years during which he has provided a wide range of training services to professionals of all levels. His expertise lies in all the main Microsoft applications: Access, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, about which he speaks frequently at conferences. He is also a prolific writer and published Excel author, contributing Excel articles to many websites and publications.
Simon has been running hands-on Excel training courses for over 20 years, dealing with all aspects of Excel from basic competence to advanced data analysis. He is able to bring these years of practical experience to our Advanced Excel course, ensuring that the course explains advanced concepts clearly and concisely, and with real, practical applications and even the occasional joke.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 9, 2017