Who is the course for?
- Professionals, businessmen or anyone who work in the mortgage and loan sector.
- People who are interested in learning more about the mortgage.
- This course is available to all learners, from all academic backgrounds. However, a sound educational background or previous experience in finance will be an advantage.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Everything you Need to Learn About Mortgage Course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Accounting Specialist
- Business Development
- Credit Advisors
- Executive Producers
- Financial Head
- Group Account Director
- Loan Advisor
Everything you need to learn about mortgage
- What Is Credit Rating Booster
- How To Find Mortgage Lenders
- Finding The Right Loans
- Compare Mortgage Rates
- How To Successfully Negotiate Lower Prices
- Common Mortgage Error And How To Avoid Them
- Wrapping Up
Program taught in:
See 365 more programmes offered by John Academy »
Last updated June 8, 2018
This course is
Programme Type & Duration