Careers in management are available in nearly every industry, offering diverse opportunities for job applicants with the right knowledge, skills, and credentials. If you’re ready to advance your career in management, earning a degree in business administration through Kaplan University’s ExcelTrack can prepare you with knowledge and skills relevant to today’s competitive business environment.
This program has received programmatic accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). ACBSP promotes continuous improvement and recognizes excellence in the accreditation of business education programs around the world.
The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration program focuses on helping you develop the knowledge and skills to become an effective, efficient manager.
Through our comprehensive curriculum, you will have the opportunity to:
- Focus on developing critical thinking and communication skills, and developing the technical competencies to become an effective business leader
- Gain a detailed understanding of business functions including human resources, marketing, operations, finance, and accounting
- Examine group behavior and study to develop team-building and decision-making skills
- Complete a capstone course in which you will demonstrate your ability to apply the concepts learned to real-world business management scenarios
What are the Career Opportunities?
Whether you’re preparing for entry-level management positions or want to advance your current career, an ExcelTrack bachelor's degree in business administration may help you qualify for management opportunities in a variety of fields, including marketing, finance, human resources, or accounting. Successful completion of this program may also provide you with the academic foundation required to further your education beyond the baccalaureate level.
The ExcelTrack Bachelor of Science in Business Administration consists of 168 single-credit courses as well as an internship and a capstone course (6 credits each).
- Corporate Finance
- Marketing Research
- Conflict Management and Team Dynamics
- Operations Management
- Project Management I
- Management of Information Systems
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 17, 2018