- Course ID: 151731
- Price: 3.500 euros. Scholarship of 40% - 2,100 euros
- Interest financing and cash payment discount.
- Duration: 36 ECTS
- Methodology: Online
- Qualification obtained: BA from the University Camilo José Cela and Title by MFI Business School
- Jobs and Internships
University degree or equivalent professional experience
IMF Business School launches its Management Development Programme (PDD) In online mode, whose goal is to provide students with the knowledge and skills, both personal and professional, necessary to successfully develop in an increasingly competitive market. MFI is a member of The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) and Association of MBAs.
This program is primarily aimed at managers, professionals and consultants looking to make a qualitative leap in his career.
The 5-month Management Development Programme is taught in an online mode supported by an advanced technological platform that allows the student to access the study, regardless of geographic location or availability of time.
The high impact methodology used in this program seeks to situate the student in a real context so that he is able to solve in class situations that he may face in his own company.
Academic contents are based on fully updated case studies, as well as round tables with renowned professionals and masterclass to reinforce the knowledge acquired in the modules. All this enables during the delivery of the program is strengthened one networking between students, teachers active and online professionals.
All students who successfully complete this program will receive a double degree from the University Camilo José Cela and IMF Business School. They will have at their disposal all the advantages of MFI:
- Programme Scholarships and Study Grants
- Recruiters with over 12,000 vacancies posted in the last year
- Unlimited tutoring
- Live online classes
- Masterclasses and networking sessions
- Financing without interest or bank intervention
- Virtual library with over 30,000 references
- Virtual library with access to any master classes
- Access to the VIP Club with discounts on leisure, travel, restaurants ...
- MODULE I - Organizational structure and strategic direction in business
- Module II - Financial management
- MODULE III - Marketing and commercial management
- MODULE IV - Operations management systems and information management
- MODULE V - Personal Skills and directives
- WORKSHOP I - Ethical Leadership
- WORKSHOP II - Personal Design with Mindfulness
This school offers programs in: