Who is the course for?
- People who are in need to enhance their written skills
- Professionals, writers, and editors who write in the English language.
- This course is available to all learners, from all academic backgrounds.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
This Expert Writing Course will be very helpful to have especially for these careers:
- Content Writer
- Marketing Content Writer
- Medical Writer
- News Scriptwriter
- Products Description Writer
- Technical Writer.
- INDEX OF RULES
- CLEARNESS AND FORCE
- ORDER OF WORDS IN A SENTENCE
- CONTINUOUS EXERCISES
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – Working with Words
- Module Three – Constructing Sentences
- Module Four – Creating Paragraphs
- Module Five – Writing Meeting Agendas
- Module Six – Writing E-mails
- Module Seven – Writing Business Letters
- Module Eight – Writing Proposals
- Module Nine – Writing Reports
- Module Ten – Other Types of Documents
- Module Eleven – Proofreading and Finishing
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
- What is Creative Blogging?
- Researching Demands For Your Passion
- Setting Up Your Blog
- Your Blog Content
- Turn Your Blog Into a Money Making Machine
- Getting a Swarm of Traffic to your Blog
- Quality Content and its Importance
- Analyse the Audience
- The High-Quality Content Is the Core of Success
- Effective Research to Gather Data:
- What is Quality Content According to SEO Standards?
- Mistakes to Avoid while Writing Articles
- Revision: Sharpening purpose and Details
- Proofreading and Editing
- Increasing the Productivity of Writing
- Knowing More about Your Audience through Feedback
- Tips for Quality Content Writing
- The Role of Marketing in Writing
- Maintaining Fresh Quality Content over Time
- Quality Content is the Key to a Successful Website
- Writing Content for Websites that Gets Traffic
- How Can Low Quality Content Hurt you and your Business?
- The Cost of a High-Quality Content Writer and the Rewards They Can Bring to Your Website
- Skills Required For Writing Quality Content
- Writing For the First Time
- Why Choose Content Writing?
- Introduction To The Art Of Letter Writing
- Understanding The Fundamentals Of Letter Writing
- How To Learn SAP
- Getting Content For Your Letter
- Draw Step By Step Outline
- 10 Important Points To Make Impressive Letter-Body
- Tips To Create An Interesting Letter
- Art Of Writing Important Letters
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 8, 2018