Expert in Food and Beverage
Learn the latest trends and strategies of the catering industry
The hotel and catering sector is demanding, increasingly, experts in the management of food and beverage area (food and beverage). The emergence of new markets and products in the international hospitality field, forces positioned at the forefront of the grid for this race to the competitiveness of hotels and restaurants.
The main objective of the Expert on Food and Beverage is introduce you to the latest trends and strategies for the management of food and beverages. The use of new management tools, innovative products, technical human, commercial and financial management of the company.
The alternation of theoretical content with other practical, a teaching team of recognized professionals, and the quality seal of Higher Education Open Hospitality, reaffirms our conviction that this program will enable you to cope with guaranteed success your practice .
- Organisation, Planning and Management Facilities Restoration - Management and processes food and beverage area. Purchasing Management. The economic management of the restoration. Management applied to catering establishments. Banquet. Products V range. Engineering menus. Other forms of restoration.
- Small Organization Events and Protocol - Commercial Department. Types of events and protocol. Engineering menu. Wines, Pairing and Presentation. The Protocol on Restoration Events. Other complementary activities at the event.
- Food Safety, Environment and Quality - concept and importance of quality. Implementation of a quality system. Hygiene and food safety. HACCP system. Quality and environmental health.
- Human Resources Management and Internal Communication - Organization and organizational culture. Analysis, description and assessment of jobs. Capturing human resources. Selection and orientation of human resources. The company training. Personal evaluation. Internal communication within the company.
With the Expert on Food and Beverages obtain that:
- Know the different activities and operational tasks performed in the department to establish an overview of their performance and optimizing their management.
- You formes for you occupy a position of responsibility in this area to solve problems, work organisation and teamwork.
- Learn the appropriate channels of communication between departments and achieve excellent levels of departmental cooperation.
- Have a measurement device to evaluate and discover deviations occur, analyse and take corrective measures.
- Learn the operational and management processes of the kitchen, living and commissary of a hotel.
- Know the organisation and planning of banquets, as well as the operation of the commercial department.
- Sanitary meet technical requirements, legal obligations, responsibilities and mechanisms and tools for a successful adaptation of facilities and activities to current regulations on food hygiene for hotel facilities.
- Know the content and facilitate the development implementation and verification of HACCP System General Plans Self Hygiene and HACCP Plan applied to the food industry as established health regulations.
- Supervises negotiations with suppliers to achieve maximum economic efficiency in purchasing management.
Outputs and RequisitosTitulación
Expert on Food and Beverage is aimed at people who want to:
- Acquire specific preparation for joining a job within a hospitality company.
- Improve or update their training in preparation to play a responsible position.
Taking as a career the Director of Food and Beverage.
Program taught in: