Expert in Oenology
Become a winemaker
Oenology today has emerged remarkably. More and more people who dedicate themselves to this wonderful science of wine and palates primed with this great world.
Winemaking Course (expert) is aimed at all those who either through their work or in their own personal interest, desire to learn, discover and master the secrets of wine and everything about them, from their origin to the tasting. In a very practical way, you will acquire the theoretical expertise of a professional in this field of cultural and social prestige.
Furthermore, the expert has a complete Enology complementary, convenient and high-quality audiovisual material that will serve as an ally to take this supplement expert enology distance.
- Enology and Viticulture - Wines of the world. The chemistry of the vine and wine. White wines. Red wines. Microbial transformations. Crianza wines.
- Production of wine in winery and special processes - Pink, red clarets and carbonic maceration. Special Wines Specialty Wines I. II. Clarification of wines. Stabilization of wines. Filtration and bottling of wines.
- Wine sensory analysis - Defects, disorders and diseases in wines. The conservation of wines. Organic wines. Oenological products. The wine tasting. The pairing wines.
- Final Project
With expert Enology get that:
- Master the methods and techniques of vine growing, processing of each type of wine and other vine, the analysis of products, hygiene and storage of products.
- Know the most common diseases and defects of the wines.
- Know the methods used for wine storage.
- Know the different denominations of origin of wines.
- Techniques and use own language industry professional.
- Recognize by the respective tastings, the most notable features of the different types of Spanish wines.
- Master the basics of pairing wine with meals.
Expert in Enology is aimed at people who want to:
- Acquire specific preparation for joining a job within a company.
- Improve or update their training in preparation for positions of responsibility.
Taking professional opportunities as the winemaker and / or sommelier.
Access to Expert Winemaking can be performed by one of two ways:
- Having a university degree or
- Have professional experience. In this case, a committee will evaluate the knowledge and experience.
Program taught in: