Our further education program Business Management (IUBH) gives you three years of excellent education and training at university level.
With us you study in only 3 semesters, supported by vodcasts, video lectures, tutors and printed as well as digital further education scripts - no matter where you are at the moment.
Facts about continuing education Business Administration (IUBH)
- Degree : Business Administration (IUBH)
- Continuing education duration : alternatively 3, 4 or 6 semesters
- Continuing Education Model : Online Study
- Language of instruction : German
- Probationary period : 4 weeks
- Extension : free of charge
- Admission Requirements : Without receiving ECTS credits: min. 2-year vocational training or 3 years of professional experience; With receipt of ECTS points: (Fach-) Abitur or completed master examination or min. 2-year training with 3 years of professional experience
- Accreditation : ZFU (No. 282115)
- Start of training : at any time
- Certification : Certificate
With the IUBH you have the opportunity to receive your bachelor's degree in distance learning Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration (online study and study with presence seminars) in three stages (see Fig. right) to achieve.
Step by step you're in the final goal - preparing the Bachelor's degree certificate with you, depending on your personal goals and education, only one can choose from three levels in the certificate program. The individual stages of our program you reach automatically after the successful completion of certain modules of the curriculum. If you want to additionally receive a certificate of the respective level, this is a fee possible.
So show off your training success every time prove with your current or future employer what you brings additional advantages.
Future prospects for budding business economists
The training or Further education as a business economist Business economist at the IUBH offers you the opportunity to gain initial business knowledge. Through the general basics of business administration you will be prepared step by step for your career advancement. The certificate of completion is thus the first job engine for newcomers or for those who want to expand their current knowledge. Employers are very open to this type of training and appreciate the self-commitment to acquire knowledge in-service. The career prospects are therefore very good for this initial or additional qualification. The business economist at the IUBH can be fully credited to a degree.
The benefits of our training
- Our Business Administration (IUBH): completely in German
- In-service training: Career boost next to the job
- Start possible at any time: We completely waive fixed deadlines
- Distance Learning 2.0: Online campus with digital learning material, self-tests, online tutorials, learning wikis and more
- Low costs: Business Administration (IUBH) already for 179, - Euro per month
- The test is done: exam dates every month for all courses and at all study centers, also worldwide
- Learning from the best: Our faculty combines academic knowledge with extensive practical experience
- Top quality: Our quality awards and rankings
- Maximum flexibility: study when and where you want
Contents of further education Business Administration (IUBH)
The aim of the Business Economist (IUBH) is to give you as a prospective specialist a first broad basic education in the occupational field of business administration. The development of social skills as well as interdisciplinary qualifications is as much in the center as the teaching of a scientifically founded and practically orientated education in demanded areas of business administration.
Our further education is modular, ie you study on the basis of subject areas, which are divided into so-called "modules". Within these modules there is an introductory course and a specialization course, which will prepare you systematically for the completion of this module. Within the modules, if you have chosen the option to receive ECTS credits, you will receive credits for each successful completion, which will document your achievements.
- Business Administration
- Financial Accounting
- Service Management
- Management accounting
- commercial law
- Business ethics
- Project Management
- Company foundation and innovation management
- Electives Economics (Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Economic Policy)
- Elective modules specializations
In this training, a total of 90 credit points (ECTS) will be awarded.
Optionally, the further education model without ECTS credits can be completed.
The university entrance qualification for a (subsequent) study is not automatically given after successful completion!
Admission Requirements for Further Education
A minimum of 2 years of professional training or at least 3 years of professional experience is required for admission to the further education model without the receipt of ECTS credits.
Enrollment in the program with the receipt of ECTS credits requires one of the following university entrance credentials:
Studying with (specialized) Abitur
As an applicant with a general higher education entrance qualification (Abitur) or Fachhochschulreife (Fach-Abitur), you can immediately enter the IUBH business administration (IUBH) without an entrance examination.
Studying without Abitur
Even without (technical) high school is an entry possible if you bring the following experience:
- An at least two years of vocational training and
- at least three years of professional experience.
Also a master's certificate or a career advancement (z. B. as IHK Fachwirt / in) entitle the holder to study start.
Here we can credit you with your already completed examination results for a corresponding Bachelor distance study.
Costs Business Administration (IUBH)
The fees for our further education in Business Administration (IUBH) are, depending on the desired time model:
- 18 months: 329 euros per month 6,421 euros
- 24 months: 259 euros per month 6,715 euros
- 36 months: 179 euros per month 6,943 euros
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 20, 2017