The Princeton Review
GRE Self-Paced Online
This course delivers all the prep tools you need to study on your own. Learn at your own pace and on your own time, whether it's during lunch or late into the evening. All your lessons, drills and practice tests are online, ready for you whenever you want to use them. You'll follow along with recorded lessons taught by our GRE experts. These are the same lessons we teach in our classroom courses—they cover all the concepts tested on the exam and our exclusive test-taking strategies. You'll also have 8 full-length, adaptive-by-section GREs to provide realistic testing practice.
- Hours of Instruction: 24 hours of recorded lessons by GRE content experts
- Number of Tests: 160 hours of online drills, including 8 full-length and adaptive practice tests
- Guarantee: Score higher or repeat course for free
- No wait for shipping. All of your materials are digital so you can get started right away.
- Access to LiveGrader SM for feedback on your essay from a Princeton Review expert
- Tech support provided via e-mail or phone
- Online Access for 120 days
Program taught in:
See 5 more programmes offered by The Princeton Review »
This course is
Programme Type & Duration