Prepare to create and sell the game you have always dreamt of designing.
With the evolution of portable-device technology, the mobile games industry is expanding rapidly in exciting directions. What’s more, game design has never been more accessible. To help you take advantage of these enticing circumstances, nobody is better qualified than course authors Chris Stevens and Max Scott Slade.
If you are not 100% happy with your EwB course, you have 30 days to exchange or refund.
- Section 1: Theory of Game Design
- Section 2: Practical Game Design
- Section 3: After your game has been made
About the author
- Has shipped over half-a-million mobile apps; designer behind multiple number one apps.
- Authored best-selling app-design books Designing for the iPad and Appillionaires.
- Featured in Apple’s global TV ad campaigns for the iPad.
- Won a Guardian Media Award for his work as a journalist, and two Kirkus awards for his apps.
- Designed Alice for the iPad. Gizmodo called it “The cleverest iPad book yet”. The BBC said it was “A glimpse of the future of digital reading”. Oprah Winfrey said it would “change the way kids learn”.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 20, 2018