IEDE Business School (UEM) in agreement with Viña del Mar University presents the Global MBA, a program mode V-Class (e-learning) to form the senior management professionals, experts in business management level and organizations.
The Global MBA is a modern program designed in order to meet the challenges of the XXI century. The program provides the skills needed for today's management.
Students will develop skills in key business decision, such as leadership, teamwork, mastery and application of financial tools, and understanding of the different evolutions of economic markets making areas. In addition, the Global MBA includes the training tools to develop successfully in a highly globalized environment, a phenomenon that affects people, resources, markets and nations. It is designed to form in implementing global strategies, from local.
The Global MBA has a specific focus on developing leadership skills, from a high level of self-reflection. The program not only has the study of concepts of leadership, but it focuses on its implementation. To this end, students will create a plan for Personal and Professional Development (PDPP) to help them develop as leaders and serve them to boost their next phase of career advancement.
Students will begin the PDPP in the first course of the program and continued developing it along the MBA.
The Global Business School MBA IEDE and Viña del Mar University program aims that students acquire, strengthen and develop skills and management skills for sound decision-making, for solid knowledge in disciplines related to business management. The program is excellent executives and entrepreneurs, and is designed to develop leadership skills, negotiation and conflict management, and deliver an international business vision.
Professional titled Global MBA reach a level of knowledge, skills and competencies, which allow you to:
- Mastering the techniques of identification and analysis of the key factors of economic, political and social environment, both nationally and internationally.
- Design and implement a strategic planning level business environment, the area of marketing and communications to compete successfully in domestic and international markets.
- Manage human resources and organizational development; and changes faced by the firm, with tools to conduct negotiation and conflict mediation.
- Apply analytical tools of management control in the organisation, and improved operations of the company.
- Manage corporate finance, including: Diagnose the financial situation of the firm, evaluate alternative investment and financing, estimating the economic value of the company, and analyse the behavior of markets.
- Hold positions in general management or management in companies or organizations of public and / or private.
- Spanish title by UEM
- Includes exclusive access to James McGuire Global Business Plan Competition
- Leading to Ph.D.
- Access to virtual library.
- Exclusive access to EBSCO data base where you will find papers and scientific articles related to the program.
This school offers programs in: