Manage your way to a better career
The Managing Information Technology Projects graduate certificate program will provide graduate students introductory graduate-level education in the important aspects of leading, planning, executing, and controlling IT projects. This certificate program will provide preparatory level skills to support the success of complex, cross-functional IT-related business initiatives.
The online Graduate Certificate is particularly in demand for system analysts, programmers and designers, project managers, and others in the field of administration for technology projects. Learn the new and improved IT project management tools and techniques used in today’s technology market.
The certificate program is 100% online so you can complete the certificate from anywhere in the world, choosing times for class work and study that fit your lifestyle. Courses are offered in an eight-week format for greater flexibility, so you can complete the required 12 credit hours at your own pace.
- Project Management Essentials
- Project Estimating, Scheduling & Control
- Organizational & Project Change Management
- Programme & Portfolio Management
- IT Economics & Procurement Management
MS in IT Project Management
For students who are more interested in a master's program, we offer a Master's in 'Information Technology Project Management'. Four courses are required for the certificate program (12 credit hours), all of which may be credited to the existing MS in ITPM degree in the event that the student opts to continue in the MS degree in IT Project Management program.
Students must meet the following admission requirements for the graduate certificate program:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0/4.0 (consideration will be given for relevant work experience)
- Minimum TOEFL iBT score of 77 if the student is not from an English Speaking Country.
- Applications should be received by the Graduate School by July 1 for admission for Fall semester, by November 1 for Spring semester, and by April 1 for Summer semester.
- A background (education and/or experience) in IT systems and architecture is recommended.
- Two years of work experience is required.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 23, 2018